Cars In Warranty ▼
Cars Outside Warranty ▼
Owners Guides ▼Recycling Book a Service Owners Manuals
You recently visited the dealer websiteFor your convenience you can return to their website at any time by clicking this banner.
Would you like us to let you know about Mitsubishi special offers, events, services and products by email?
Saying yes gives your consent for the details you entered in this form to be used by Mitsubishi Motors in the UK and its affiliates* to send you these emails.
If you change your mind you can withdraw your consent at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the emails we send you or by emailing email@example.com
For more information on the use of personal data by Mitsubishi Motors in the UK, please see our full Data Privacy Statement.
*Mitsubishi Motors in the UK is the trading name of The Colt Car Company Ltd. Its affiliates are Spitalgate Dealer Services Ltd, Shogun Retail Ltd and your dealer Adam Purves Galashiels Limited.
There were the following errors with your submission:
1. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees (including families of employees) of The Colt Car Company Ltd, its agencies and Mitsubishi Motors Authorised Dealerships, and anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw.
2. Entry into the Prize Draw is subject to the purchase from a Mitsubishi Authorised Dealership (‘Dealer’) of any After Sales work (incl. Warranty & Recall work) to your vehicle. A valid invoice/job card from a Mitsubishi Authorised Dealership for work carried out up to and including the closing date of the Prize Draw (see section 7 below) must be produced in order to qualify for entry into the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw must be on the official website entry form or via letter – (see section 4 below for further details). Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person.
4. Entrants without access to an email address may request entry to the Prize Draw by letter. Letter entries should be sent to: AS Prize Draw, The Colt Car Company Ltd, Comms Dept, Watermoor Road, Cirencester, GL7 1LF. Letters must include the entrant’s Title, First Name, Last Name, Full Postal Address and name of the Dealer who carried out the work.
6. The Prize is a £50 M&S Voucher. The voucher can only be exchanged at stores and outlets that are associated with M&S in the UK. The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or financial services products. Please see the voucher for full terms and conditions. This promotion is not in partnership with M&S.
7. The closing date for Prize Draw is 31st March 2019. All entries will be drawn by an independent Judge by 12th April 2019. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Winners will be notified by post on or after 26th April 2019.
9. Winners are required to respond to the Promoter within 28 days of being notified of winning. Failure to respond within 28 days may result in the Prize being forfeited.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
11. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The Promoter is The Colt Car Company Ltd, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.